VetteCoins
Car
2024 C8 coupe
Province
NT
1697510186236.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
@1st Vette @Rruuff Day A couple more pics of the Henry J when it was being put back together, it was a drag car that he thinks came from the midwest but could not find any definitive history on. The Anglia is his wife's car, I think it was an Art Morrison chassis he bought in Alberta, the Willys he has had for years. Think both the Willys and Anglia have been moved on.

Henry J 001.jpg
Henry J 002.jpg
Henry J 007.jpg
Gassers 001.jpg

@1st Vette @Rruuff Day A couple more pics of the Henry J when it was being put back together, it was a drag car that he thinks came from the midwest but could not find any definitive history on. The Anglia is his wife's car, I think it was an Art Morrison chassis he bought in Alberta, the Willys he has had for years. Think both the Willys and Anglia have been moved on.

View attachment 115221View attachment 115222View attachment 115223View attachment 115224
OK ! Now I’m jealous. Very nice trio indeed. That Anglia would probably go around corners pretty well too. Art Morrison is pretty far up the food chain. I could even live with the colour. Looks like a small block Chevy mill with those two four barrels . Get the milk and bread home in a hurry!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread