I just bought three cases for $82.90/case from Miller Supply just outside of Calgary. They are the Mobil distributor for southern Alberta. I know you're in Ontario but just find the distributor for your area and tell the dealer to shove the $22/L up his butt! (Amazon $144? really?)

I just bought three cases for $82.90/case from Miller Supply just outside of Calgary. They are the Mobil distributor for southern Alberta. I know you're in Ontario but just find the distributor for your area and tell the dealer to shove the $22/L up his butt! (Amazon $144? really?)
How many liters in each case? Amazon has (6)…..which works out to $24/liter. If your case has (6) then you’re paying $13.76/liter which is the same price as a liter of 5W30 at Canadian Tire……….that would be a very good deal!

$13 a bottle is cheap. Wonder if they ship?
How do you find mobil distributors ? I tried googling and nothing. Vancouver area here.

$13 a bottle is cheap. Wonder if they ship?
How do you find mobil distributors ? I tried googling and nothing. Vancouver area here.
You have to have a Mobil Oil/Esso Imperial distributor for the Vancouver area? If not email the Imperial Head Office or the screenshot below from the Mobil.ca website.
You might pay $13/L for the oil but then you have to pay about another $30 in BC taxes? :*)
1701565870842.png

You have to have a Mobil Oil/Esso Imperial distributor for the Vancouver area? If not email the Imperial Head Office or the screenshot below from the Mobil.ca website.
You might pay $13/L for the oil but then you have to pay about another $30 in BC taxes? :*)
View attachment 117136

Interesting, I'll try giving this place a call. Really looks kinda odd to be buying few box of oil from this place lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.