Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
And who says we don't listen... most days...

As per the poll we took a while back where all 3 of you voted for contests :), CCF is proud to announce the MOTM picture/video contest effective Aug 1 2015.

MOTM = Media of the Month.

You will see a new menu item called MOTM up top currently devoid of any picture action.

So here's how the contest works:

1. On the 1st day of every month a new thread will be automagically created (in the News Forum) announcing that the contest photo album is open
2. You will be able to click on MOTM and it will show a new album called (Media of the Month 08/2015 for August). One will be created every month.
3. Click on album and upload winning pics only
4. Each member is permitted to upload up to 3 pics maximum (usual restrictions on picture sizes apply)
5. Videos are also permitted using links to youtube, vimeo etc
6. The album will be open for exactly 14 days for entries
7. On the 15th day the album will close and voting will open
8. You will be able to browse this album (just like any media gallery album) and vote for pics (there will be a vote icon)
9. Voting will be open for 10 days only
10. At the end of each month the pic/video with most votes is picked automatically and a new Winner thread will be created automatically. The winner will have attained much wealth and fortune at this stage, and not just an MOTM badge on their profile (which btw also comes included).

So post away kids. Remember, this will start August 1st, so start polishing those ermmm pics and lenses.

Here was the crazy poll in question:
http://www.canadiancorvetteforums.c...alk-live-chat-contests-usergroup-forums.7245/

REMEMBER: You cannot create the contest album (although you'll see a link that says No albums found please create your album).

Last edited:
Video? WTH?

I was just about to do a new thread about Book Reports. I feel slighted but will write it in any case. Try to sneak it in before the end of the month so I can win a prize or something.

Video? WTH?

I was just about to do a new thread about Book Reports. I feel slighted but will write it in any case. Try to sneak it in before the end of the month so I can win a prize or something.

Yep video works also but you'll have to upload to youtube or vimeo and cross link into the album.

Book reports and all manner of smut will definitely earn big points. Bribery and blackmail work wonders too :)

Reactions: smackYYZ

Users who are viewing this thread