Nov 3, 2012
buckhorn ontario
VetteCoins
Car
my 4 post lift is coming a week today. with the good weather upon us let's resume our " day at doug's" picnics. the lift will be available to any of the gang that needs to do something. i'll keep you posted on a date, right now i'm thinking tentatively wed june 10. we have a really good group including vette guys, racers, and general dyed in the wool car addicts and i sure enjoy it. ray kyles will be sadly missed though.

my 4 post lift is coming a week today. with the good weather upon us let's resume our " day at doug's" picnics. the lift will be available to any of the gang that needs to do something. i'll keep you posted on a date, right now i'm thinking tentatively wed june 10. we have a really good group including vette guys, racers, and general dyed in the wool car addicts and i sure enjoy it. ray kyles will be sadly missed though.[/QUOTE

Doug i look forward to lunch in the pines with all the crew it sure will be great to see all of them and catch up thanks for having us we always have a great time.

Kent

Will be there.....provided that I get this plumbing job done. :Banghead: Do you ever get into a job where it is one step ahead and ten backwards. If not that, it leads to three other jobs. My advice is to NEVER start working on a bathroom. :) It isn't really all that bad, just takes time. The lunch is always a pleasant break at Doug's. We will miss having our old buddy Ray there. Ray was right in his glory selling his old Hit-and-miss engines and pieces at a swap meet. Always a smile, always a joke and always fun to be with.
Ken, Keith and Ray Kyles.jpg

del clark is in and probably craig brown. i'll call randy lyon and mebbee he and rob can ride together from port hope ? we can entertain ourselves fer hours watchin' cars go up and down on the lift - hell let's try the lil' backhoe on er !!! welcome to redneck central boys. :Pistolsmiley:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread