Jan 27, 2014
Lyster,Qc
VetteCoins
Car
2020 z51 red
Alexmartinez posted a new classified:

c7 outdoor cover
Outdoor cover

Outdoor cover genuine gm outdoor cover used only one time for 3 month indoor with polythene to protect it in garage, for winter storage. Reason for sale it don't fit my fat ZZZZZ06. Free shipping. Like new condition whit storage bag. Fit 2014-2015-2016-2017 stingray base or z-51 with or without spoiler

Alex
418-520-0802

Read more about the classified...

Wow.... the C7 Z06 is only 3 1/2 inches wider than the Stingray.... that's a custom fit cover for sure.... looks great too.... Careful Murray.... your 03 would be about 3 inches longer than the C7..hmmmmmm.. but it would fit mine..... :rolleyes::rolleyes: lol...... course the shipping would kill me.... :(

Sheesh.... I would love to but my cover (albeit not as sharp), is only a year old.... If I spend the money on a second cover, I would have to buy a second Corvette .... Oh.... Brenda ?????.... lol....
Sorry Alex. I have to pass. Good Luck.

Wow, nice cover would have been interested but just traded my 2014 Z51 in on a 2017 Grand Sport so it won't fit. Love the GS and already have over 7000 km on it in 7 weeks. Getting ready to put her to bed for the winter. Although no sign of snow yet the temperatures are getting too cold for the tires to have good grip.

Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread