Canadian Corvette Forums

Go Back   Canadian Corvette Forums > Corvette > C7 Forum

C7 Forum General C7 Discussion

2014 Corvettes For July Delivery

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2013, 11:42 AM
Global Moderator

Reported the ad as a scam.

They haven't even started production on the C7 yet and with the 1,400 car hold back in the shipping lot, I don't think they'll be doing any deliveries until late August/early Sept. Plus, I might be wrong but I think the Convertible isn't available until 2015.

Doesn't really matter though because however you slice it, pretty much everything they wrote in the ad is wrong.
Old 07-19-2013, 12:32 PM

Agreed Riley -- Everything I heard about the C7 said that it wouldn't be produced and available until "the fall of '13" ....... so that makes ads like this very doubtful.

C.

C4 Polo Green Convertible - with a few mods yielding ample performance and eye candy
Old 07-22-2013, 02:08 PM

sat in one in spearfish on the weekend, gm rep said they are priced at $51,000 for base. this is in the usa though.
Old 07-23-2013, 12:58 PM

Was at ALMS at Mosport on the wekend and they had 2 C7`s there and the Marketing Manager said it will be $52,000 Canadian for the base model.
Old 07-24-2013, 10:48 AM
Global Moderator

Agreed! Pricing has been released and it is darn near the US pricing which is spectacular and there are rumors that the Z51 option is cheaper in Canada than the US but I haven't checked this out.

To read on the pricing release click here! Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
Old 07-24-2013, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley P View Post
Agreed! Pricing has been released and it is darn near the US pricing which is spectacular and there are rumors that the Z51 option is cheaper in Canada than the US but I haven't checked this out.

To read on the pricing release click here! Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
Sure hope that pricing holds but the dealers have some '12's and '13's to sell yet and they won't price the C7 less than what they need to get for the C6's.

MSRP can be bumped by the dealer all he wants. May have to wait some to get the decent pricing on the C7's...

C.

C4 Polo Green Convertible - with a few mods yielding ample performance and eye candy

Navigation
Go Back   Canadian Corvette Forums > Corvette > C7 Forum